Shetron is a packaging solutions company that partners with clients to provide quality, reliability of service and innovative solutions.
As a company we pride ourselves on our relationship with our clients and our ability to consistently deliver value. We partner with each of our customers
to understand their needs and deliver the value they are seeking from their packaging partner. Whether it is scalability to meet growing demand, creating
new designs or customizing the designs our customers we are fully committed to making our partnerships a success.
The Shetron group commenced operations in 1969 with Fiber Foils as its first company. During the last 3 decades, the Group has attained the number one
position as the most preferred supplier to a large number of leading organizations. The main company Shetron Ltd is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange
and it has been catering to international clients and meeting their stringent quality requirements for several years.
The group is ISO 9001:2008 certified and has adopted TPM since January 2004 and is the winner of several national and international printing and quality
awards. We have won many awards for both excellence and design.
SHETRON is rightly ’The Name behind the Names’.
We are in business to help our customers grow their business. We understand that our customers brands are very valuable assets that packaging
needs to protect, enhance, and grow. With that we focus on:
- Trust: Built by consistently delivering results
- Innovation: What we can do instead of what we already have done
- Partnership: Customers are more like ‘partners’ than just ‘clients’
Decades of consistently delivering results have built an unshakeable trust in us. This trust is brought about by our uncompromising dedication towards
adding value to our customer’s products.
Packaging can go further than its basic functions of protecting and delivering the products. Today, packaging can deliver convenience, engaging
experience and a lot more. We work with our clients to create ideas and solutions that make their products more endearing to their end consumers.
So whether it is packaging that is friendlier or packaging that creates fun experience we will help your packaging do more for your business.
Our attitude towards our customers focuses on treating them more as a partner rather than as
a client. Their success is as important to us as our own. Over the years we have done many things to help our clients grow. We have continually
scaled capacity, added locations closer to our clients to reduce lead times and costs. We proactively work with clients and plan around their packaging
needs and we are flexible to handle small orders with more variety.
We have grown our business by providing them their specific needs when they focused on their core business and gave them a little peace of mind.
Over the years we have partnered with a huge number of multinationals as well as foreign and domestic companies.
- Large capacity in all production activities
- Most integrated production plant
- High technology application in production process
- Highly flexible production capabilities with the ability to rapidly scale up or down
- Fully equipped Quality Lab
- Well equipped Tool Room for maintenance and upgradation on continuous basis
- Most modern, state-of-the-art plant, with excellent infrastructure
- Best printing capabilities
- Long experience in dealing multinational companies globally
- Well qualified technical team
- Multi-locational Operations
- Separate Engineering Unit within the group provides Design & Development support to meet emerging market needs.